Friday, January 27, 2006

There's only one parent with any authority in this house...


and it's Eddie.

Today my sister Cathy and I have the fellas at the play train outside of Target. Now in most circumstances, this is a recipe for tears and argument when it's time to leave. But this time, Eddie came up and announced that he was ready to go home. Heh heh, I think as I tell him to go tell his brother that. Just then Chas walks up to see what's going on and to engage Eddie in more play.

"It's time to go, Chas," Eddie says.
"Oh. Thanks, Eddie," Chas replies. Then he climbs up to get his shoes on to leave. What?!?!? I took an illicit picture with my cell phone (no unauthorized photos allowed in the mall. I suspect its where the real WMDs are hidden and they've got to keep a lid on it.) But I can't post it because I don't know how to get it from my email to the blog. I'm sure Spouse will know. But until then you will just have to take my word for it that they are as cute as ever.

Anyway, they were thrilled because I let them get a couple of toys -- $3 in all -- and the cashier put each in its own bag. Sorry, environment, but the fellas are sure happy with the arrangement!

2 comments:

BetterLater said...

See that picture? I rock!

Signed,

Spouse

MommyCheryl said...

Yes, indeed, you do rock. See why I married you?