Thursday, January 12, 2006

OK, Wacky New Goal!




OK, so my new goal is to post at least one picture a day with my blog entry. Crazy you say? Well, duh. And I doubt I'll keep up with it past, oh, today. But at any rate, here's the boy story to go along with the photos.

They wanted to paint, having just awakened from naps to check in with Blue's Clues, something they've just started to dig. (They walk around saying, "A clue! A clue!" and "My handy dandy -- NOTEbook.) Anyway there was painting in this episode, so there you are. Eddie proceeded to paint "our house." But I have to quibble here with the artist. Our house is a pale yellow. He was using red. Now, I'm all for abstraction etc. but come on! Then again, in rejecting the artist smock that I managed to get Chas to wear, he announced that he didn't want to be an artist. Sigh. Tortured already, paintbrush in hand but he doesn't want to be an artist. Oh well, within seconds of their joint project, I hear Eddie say, "You're doin' good, Chas." And Chas responds, "Thank you, Eddie." I swear, they can be such little gents.

Then, I get the camera out, hoping for some real candid shots, but Eddie immediately starts mugging it up, looking at me and saying, "CHEESE!"

SO, now an unrelated entry. Tonight, after their bath, they started singing -- wait for it -- "She's a lady. Whoa whoa whoa, she's a lady!" Steph asked me if I've been secretly listening to Tom Jones during the day. I swear I have not. They pick up on the weirdest stuff.

No comments: