Thursday, December 15, 2005

Nightmares are my nightmare

Another nightmare for Chas last night. Ugh. I thought Eddie slept through it but this morning, his first words were, "What you 'fraid of?" Anyway, Chas is starting to have a fear of some Thomas episodes, which is a mixed blessing, I think.

Oh, and the chocolate advent calendars are going much, much better than it seemed they would at first. They get very excited about advent cadlendar time and I use it to my advantage. Evil Mommy.

And a final thought for the day: Yesterday, Eddie informed me that he is "not a baby." I beg to differ. As far as I'm concerned, if I'm still changing his diapers, he's still a baby. And of course, he'll always be "my" baby. Still. It was kind of unsettling to hear for the first time. I swear I'm going to wake up one day and they'll be going to college.

No comments: