Sunday, December 18, 2005

Bad Mommy

OK, last night the 'Piders apparently attacked our bed again and Chas kept crying for me to take him in and rock him. Now, I didn't love him any less than I did the last time, but instead of taking him in and rocking him I used a progressively sterner voice with him and let my frustration show. At least now he's more afraid of me than of 'piders. Just kidding. I hope. Still, I blame the dreaded PMS and the fact that I'm getting his stinkin' cold for my Bad Mommy behavior. Thank heavens he has another mother to take over when I'm not being nice.

So today, Eddie's nose was a little congested on the way to church and he declared, "My breather's not workin' so hard." I think he may have meant "hot" but I heard "hard." Either way it's cute. Now they're in the tub and Eddie is declaring all of their bath toys, which he is lining up on the side of the tub, "ornaments." "Don't use these. These are orn-ments, Chas." Then he violently knocks them down. This may explain the rather unkempt appearance of our Christmas tree. Hmm.

Meanwhile, Eddie did a little "Christmas is almost here" dance earlier tonight.

OK, gotta run. My throat hurts. I'm tired. I'm cranky. The water's nearly out of the tub and the high-pitched screaming portion of the night is beginning. Oh joy.

No comments: