Thursday, March 02, 2006

He ain't snotty, he's my brother....

Today we reached the pinnacle (I hope) of Eddie's control freak nature. He actually wiped his brother's nose. It's just wrong on so many levels I don't know where to begin.

In other news, they got haircuts today. Not great cuts, either. Chas was literally butchered -- his little ear was bleeding and he got some nicks in his neck but he didn't cry or protest so it couldn't have hurt much. I was ready to kick the woman in the head, though. So if he'd cried, I would probably be in jail now so it all worked out. Both boys' hair is bit shorter than I like. Steph says it just shows off their faces better, but we both know she's just polishing a turd.

Speaking of turds, how about our President, eh? I have a new theory on him. I think he gave up the drink, but simply replaced that addiction to an addiction with gambling. And money is just too mundane, so he likes to gamble with people's lives. Either that or he really is just a complete idiot.

The boys' colds are progressing. Eddie is several days ahead of Chas but ironically, the non-asthmatic, non-allergic kid always seems to suffer more with colds. Go figure. I'm just hoping they are well and their little noses aren't chapped when they get their birthday pictures taken next week. That seems so shallow, but it's true. My boys' breathers aren't working so hard as Eddie says and I'm worried about photo ops. Another think for them to be in therapy about.

No comments: