Saturday, June 24, 2006

Summer is here at last!



OK, so officially it wasn't really late. But after some gorgeous spring weather taunted us briefly, we've had a long stretch of not so great days, weatherwise. But the sun is shining and the boys are playing in their wading pool, which may be the best wading pool ever. They laughed and laughed and giggled and played and kept getting back in the pool throughout the day. Finally as the sun was setting and the temperatures were cooling, they wanted to get in again and Mama let 'em skinny-dip before a bath, as if to prove to them that it was, indeed, too damn cold to swim.

All in all, a joyous day for the boys -- they played and played and played some more out in the sunshine with their Moms. Eddie keeps telling me he doesn't want me to go anywhere. Alas, my boy, I'm not leaving you anytime soon. Although I may want to sneak out to see Superman Returns next week....

No comments: