Monday, April 03, 2006

These Boots Were Made for Puddle-Jumping and other oddities....


This weekend we drove up to North Bend, our favorite place to buy shoes for the boys. They were not impressed, but I think we used enough trickery to get them to at least wear their new tennis shoes and rain boots. The sandals we'll work on later. Anyway, they were very thrilled with the idea of boots made for puddle-jumping. So today, Chas comes up to me asking for his rain coat. I look at him and this is what I see. Please note the boots and their placement.

Anyway, the other "oddity" was just a funny thing Ed said. He repeated a phrase of Steph's to report on the way to the shoe store that he had spilled some of his chocolate milk. "We got spiwwage in the viwwage." (We've got spillage in the village.)

The boys and I slept though church (thank you daylight savings!) and today they were very snuggly. I love it.

No comments: