Friday, February 19, 2010

Back from the darkside...

So it's been a while -- nearly a year -- since I posted to my blog. And the reason is as clear as the book on my face. Or rather the posts on my facebook. Yes, I've been tempted by the dark side. By the quick and easy posts to Facebook. But today, I was reminded that's not why I started this thing. I started this for my own personal use. As a way to remember and journal about the journey of being a mom.

Unlike Facebook, I can actually look old stuff up with the blog, as I did today when someone reminded me the story of the penis and the monkey and the moms. (Look it up yourself. If you're reading this. Which I'm pretty sure you're not. Unless you're me.)

Anyway, I'm back to the blog. Because it doesn't matter if (that) no one else knows or cares. I do. And this is for me.

Oh, and for the record, Chas lost one of his top teeth this evening. More like stolen by an impatient Mommy, but still...

1 comment:

Hobson's Choice said...

So glad you're back! Missed the voice of your blog!