Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My girl the jock


0706 Amazon Picnic011
Originally uploaded by MommyCheryl.

So at her company picnic, Steph joined a bunch of mosttly 20-something guys to play something called "Broom Ball." It was mostly amusing -- the games are nice and short and very fast paced. Her team, "Search Inside The Broom," placed second. A DISTANT second to the intern team which had youth on its side. It was an interesting display of the corporate culture at Amazon and, I think, a pretty good indication of why she feels so at home there. It's almost like she joined a fraternity.

1 comment:

BetterLater said...

Joined a fraternity????? I'd be pissed if it weren't so accurate. After seeing these photos, however, I realize that I need to work out more. A lot more. Is it possible to ride an elliptical back to 1989?